Nov 14, 2011

Since I Began Studying Web 2.0

Since I began studying Web 2.0 my use of the Web has changed. Previously I used email, myspace, instant messaging, and Google. Most of my Internet time was spent researching for class assignments. I now use more Web technologies to complete assignments and communicate with people.
The tools and technologies that I have learned about while studying Web 2.0 are all very useful. I write a lot of papers, so Google documents online is something I am going to use more often. Another thing I will use is Google Reader. This is great for keeping track of sites that are relevant to what I am studying and keeping up with current events.
I see that social networking, emailing, online picture storing, and bookmark sharing are just a few of the online technologies that are combining. Online apps make it easy to keep track of certain sites and follow different things. New browsers even allow you to search right within the browser. Web 2.0 has very useful tools and apps, and it is only making the Web easier to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment